Privacy and Cookie Statement
Your privacy is paramount. This Privacy and Cookie Statement describes the personal data The Libra Incentix Network and its contracted service providers (hereinafter "Libra Incentix”) process, how Libra Incentix processes it, and for what reasons and uses. Libra Incentix offers physical and digital services and products, including but not limited to software, networks, programs, platforms servers and web applications, to help individuals and enterprises worldwide. Mention of Libra Incentix products and services in this statement include Libra Incentix Network services, websites, applications, software, features, servers and devices (hereinafter "Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features”).
Personal Data We Collect
Libra Incentix collects data from you, through our exchanges with you and through Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features, in order to deliver optimum experiences with our products and services. You deliver some of this data directly, such as when you create a Libra Incentix Network membership and corresponding account, register for a Libra Incentix event, or contact us for support. Additional data collection occurs in the course of your interactions, use, and experience with our products and communications.
We rely on an assortment of legal bases to process data as required to enter into contracts, perform on contracts and comply with legal obligations of regulatory frameworks in many jurisdictions worldwide. We obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any added restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources change over time and include:
- Data brokers;
- Services that make user-generated content from their service obtainable by others, i.e. local business reviews or public social media posts;
- Communication services, including email providers and social networks;
- Device location service providers;
- Marketing and co-branding partners;
- Developers of Libra Incentix products and services;
- Third parties that deliver experiences through Libra Incentix; and
- Public open government databases.
You have choice to decline when you’re asked to provide personal data. Some of Libra Incentix’s Products, Services and Features require personal data from you. If you do not provide data requested, you may not be able to use that Libra Incentix Product, Service or Feature. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing product you’re using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. In the event this occurs you will be notified. If you choose not to supply optional personal data, some personalized features will not work.
The data we collect is contingent upon the context of your interactions with Libra Incentix, the choices you make regarding your use of Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features, your settings, your location, and applicable laws and regulations.
The types of data we collect may include, and are not limited to:
- Name and contact data;
- Credentials, Passwords, Password Hints, and other similar data for authentication and account admission;
- Demographic data;
- Payment data;
- Subscription and licensing data;
- Interactions and Data about your use of Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features;
- Device and usage data;
- Payment and account history;
- Browse history;
- Device, connectivity, and configuration data;
- Error reports and performance data;
- Troubleshooting and help data;
- Bot usage data;
- Interests and favorites;
- Content consumption data;
- Searches and commands;
- Voice data;
- Text, inking, and typing data;
- Contacts and relationships;
- Social data;
- Location data;
- Other input (such as skeletal tracking data, sensor data, financial transaction data, etc.);
- Content you input, upload, receive, create, and control;
- Audio, image and video recordings (for example, uploads of events and activities at Libra Incentix sites, facilities and other locations); and
- Feedback and ratings (information you make available to us and the content therewith, such as feedback, survey data, and reviews).
How We Use Personal Data
Libra Incentix uses the data we collect to provide products and services with a positive experience, including updating, securing, troubleshooting, supporting, improving, developing, and personalizing the products and services, as well as your experience with us.
We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analytics, performance, legal, compliance, finance, research, development and more.
Our processing of personal data includes both automated and manual (human) methods of processing. To build, train, and improve the accuracy of our automated methods of processing, we manually review some of the predictions and inferences produced by the automated methods against the underlying data from which the predictions and inferences were made.
When we process personal data about you, we do so with your consent (given herein) to provide the Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features you use. We process your personal data in order to:
- Provide Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features;
- Improve Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features;
- Personalize your experience;
- Activate Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features;
- Develop Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features;
- Provide customer support;
- Help secure Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features;
- Troubleshoot Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features;
- Update Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features;
- Communicate with you;
- Promote our products and services;
- Present relevant offers;
- Transact commerce;
- Assist in our business operations;
- Protect rights and property;
- Maintain legal compliance; and
- Conduct ongoing research to improve Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features.
Reasons We May Share Personal Data
WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON.
WE WILL NOT PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANY NON-Libra Incentix PARTY EXCEPT UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- To comply with applicable law or respond to valid (and proven mandatory) legal process;
- To complete a transaction or provide a service or product you have requested or authorized;
- To protect you from spam or attempts to defraud you;
- To help prevent the loss of life or serious injury;
- To operate and maintain the security of Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features; or
- To protect the rights or property of Libra Incentix.
Please note that some Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features include links to access products of third parties whose privacy practices differ from those of Libra Incentix. In the event you provide personal data to any of those third parties, your data is governed by their privacy policies.
How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
You can access and control your personal data that Libra Incentix has obtained by contacting Libra Incentix. You can also object to or restrict the use of your personal data by Libra Incentix. You may have these rights under applicable laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), but we offer them regardless of your location. Your ability to access or control your personal data may be limited, as required or permitted by applicable law.
If your organization, such as your employer, school, or service provider, provides you with access to and is administering your use of Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features, contact your organization to learn more about how to access and control your personal data.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Storing your preferences and settings;
- Sign-in and authentication;
- Storing data you provide to a website;
- Social media;
- Showing advertising;
- Analytics; and
If you visit one of our websites, the site will set some or all of the following cookies:
- _Ga. Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _Gat. Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
- _Gid. Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- Collect. Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- TawkConnectionTime. Allows the website to recognize the visitor in order to optimize the chat-box functionality.
In addition to the cookies Libra Incentix sets when you visit our websites, third parties can also set cookies when you visit Libra Incentix sites.
How to Control Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Please refer to your web browser’s instructions to delete cookies. Certain Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features may depend on cookies. If you choose to block cookies, you may experience difficultly in using such Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features or not be able to access or use them.
Our Use of Web Beacons and Analytics Services
Some Libra Incentix webpages may contain electronic tags known as web beacons that we use to help deliver cookies on our websites, count users who have visited those websites, and deliver co-branded products. We also may include web beacons or similar technologies in our electronic communications to determine whether you open and act on them. In addition to potential web beacons on our own websites, we may sometimes work with other companies to place our web beacons on their websites or in their advertisements.
Other Similar Technologies
In addition to standard cookies and web beacons, our products can also use other similar technologies to store and read data files on your computer. This is typically done to maintain your preferences or to improve speed and performance by storing certain files locally. But, like standard cookies, these technologies can also store a unique identifier for your computer, which can then track behavior.
Products provided by your organization - notice to end users
If you use a third party product, site or email address to access Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features and that product, site or email address was provided by an organization you are affiliated with, such as an employer or school, that organization can:
- Control and administer your Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features and accounts associated therewith, including controlling privacy-related settings of the product or product account; and
- Access and process your data, including the interaction data, diagnostic data, and the contents of your communications and files associated with your Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features and accounts associated therewith.
If you lose access to your work or school account (in event of change of employment, for example), you may lose access to products and the content associated with those products, including those you acquired on your own behalf, if you used your work or school account to sign in to such products.
If your organization provides you with access to Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features, your use of Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features is subject to your organization's policies, if any. You should direct your privacy inquiries, including any requests to exercise your data protection rights, to your organization’s administrator. Libra Incentix is not responsible for your privacy or security practices, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
Security of Personal Data
Libra Incentix uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When we transmit highly confidential data over the internet, we protect it using encryption. Libra Incentix complies with applicable data protection laws, including applicable security breach notification laws.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
Personal data collected by Libra Incentix may be stored and processed in your region and in any other country where Libra Incentix or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers operate facilities. Typically, the primary storage location is in the customer’s region, The United Kingdom and/or Iceland, often with a backup to a data center in another region. The storage location(s) are chosen in order to operate efficiently, to improve performance, and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect under this privacy statement is processed according to the provisions of this statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
We transfer personal data from the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not yet been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. For example, their laws may not guarantee you the same rights, or there may not be a privacy supervisory authority there that can address your complaints. When we engage in such transfers, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data.
If you have a question or complaint related to participation by Libra Incentix in the EU-U.S. or Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, we encourage you to contact us via email.
Our Retention of Personal Data
Libra Incentix retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide the Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other legitimate purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types, the context of our interactions with you or your use of products, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
Collection of Data From Children
When Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features collect age data, and there is an age in your jurisdiction under which parental consent or authorization is required to use the product, the product will either block users under that age or will ask them to provide consent or authorization from a parent or guardian before they can use it. We will not knowingly ask children under that age to provide more data than is required to provide for the Libra Incentix Product, Service and Feature. Once parental consent or authorization is granted, the child's account is treated much like any other account.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We update this privacy statement when necessary to provide greater transparency or in response to feedback, changes to Libra Incentix Products, Services and Features, and changes to our data processing activities or policies. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to the statement, such as a change to the purposes of processing of personal data that is not consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how Libra Incentix is protecting your information.